Hi, I am having numbness and tingling sensation in right hand, also some weird sensation in finger tips. Doctor told its carpal tunnel syndrome and gave neurobion forte. Should I take the tablet or something else can be done. Is someone else facing this problem. Kindly suggest.

Hey it's always good to trust your doctor and follow the instructions.. however I am tahging our expert

Yes tablet should be taken and do visit a physiotherapist so that hand brace would be given along with exercises

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.