My friend is experiencing domestic abuse in her marital life. I want to help her.. what should I do?

You can talk to her and her parents and then first try to sory out amicably else you need to proceed legaly ..

You can help her from the ngo whom help such females

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.