During my periods, I feel extreme pain. It becomes unbearable. My friends say it's a sign of PCOD! I am very much scared.

Someone pls give reply.

Hey, better to check with the gynaecologist once.

Mam, you should consult your gynecologist as soon as possible.

Pcod is confirmed though medical examination, lab tests and ultrasound. Don't make assumptions please visit your gynaecologist.

Pcos means if u get delay in periods more than 2 months n clots n all it is confirm by doctor
Ur pain may be due to period sometime during period u get lots of crams just put hot water bottle on ur stomach u will get relief

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles