Mere baby ke sarir par lal or safed muhase ho gaye chote chote koi upay

plz dr. se consult kre

Aap pediatrician ko consult kariye

Please see the pediatrician, they will evaluate the skin of the child

Aap doctor ko dikha dijiye ,allergy ki vajah se bhi aisa hota hai .

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles

Scan QR Code
to open in App