Hello frnds mera ye 24 week chal rha h...mere right breast under ribz mai aise kuch chubta h.....mai jhuk nahi sakti theek se karwat nahi....mai kya karu plz suggest

Shweta ji
Agar apko abhi jyada problem ho rahi hai to aapko gynocologist se check karva lena chahiye.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles