Meri wife ke pet ke upar side main halka dard rahta he

Unhe gas bane aisa khana nahi khana chahiye ,
Aap unhe pani or juices lete rahe ,jyada problem hai to doctor se salah lijiye.

Hello Bhuwanesh, ye gas ya indigestion ke karan honsakta hai. Thoda ajwin pani ya jeera aani se thik ho jayega. Please use warm water bag for this.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles