My son is 4 years old and; is not able to speak propertly

Does your Child need Speech Therapy?

Promoting Speech & Language In Infants!

Dear Swathi, I would strongly suggest that you consult a Speech Therapist. Hope this helps!

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.