I'm 30 weeks pregnant now... in my scan it shows 21 cms. scan says polyhydramnos... has anyone come across amniotic fluid going high.... if yes what did doctors suggest?? please reply... I need doctors advice too

You need to see your obstetrician. he/she will see your ultrasound , tests and examine you and then accordingly advise you. Regards

but also I'm worried. because I saw mixed reviews in Google... just wanted to know if any one has gon through this ....!!!!

Good evening, it is important to see your gynaecologist now not only to make sure that all is well as increased water can be due to many reasons but also to reassure you and relieve you of your anxiety. My advise ... The lesser you see Google and the more you see your gynaecologist the better.... Regards

Scan QR Code
to open in App