Congratulations! By when are you planning for a baby?
Congratulations! How many weeks are you?
I have a
Divya Manoj Kumar
2 years old baby
My gynac told that mother's Horlicks doesn't help in milk secretion.
1. She suggested me galact and I took galact granules.
2. She also suggested lactare tablets, but only for 1 week she asked me to take(morning -1, afternoon -1, night -1)
3. Atleast 2 glass of milk is must in a day (morning and night)
4. I use to soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water and gulp it the next day morning (I learnt that it helps lots of women)
5. Garlic- you can boil milk with some mashed garlic and have it or you can roast in ghee with some salt and pepper and mix with white rice and have it. it tastes yummy
6. Ajwain water (1 glass is enough)
7. Also heard that baby corn helps(my mother-in-law has told)
8. Fish (not sure which fish, cos I don't eat)
10. Almonds and any nuts
11. Lots of liquid (can be water, juice,milk,etc)
Mainly stimulation increases supply. Feed ON DEMAND. Feed every 2-3hrs. After feeding your baby, try to pump and take out the milk completely. Thep more empty the breasts, the faster the secretion will be. Have enough sleep. Even if you get some 20mins, sleep and relax. Shared everything that I know :) Happy parenthood!!
Divya Manoj Kumar
Thank a lot Subha for taking time and helping me ...It means a lot to me...I am sure this will help all the mom's who is in a real struggle of exclusive breast feeding ...Again thank you for the help...
Really dis helped...... Thanks subha
:) that's ok, no problem
commercial products are only taste enhancers.
as Subha has mentioned all neatly u can try n take shatavari granules, dryfruit laddoo,alvi n lactative foods.
galact is not advisable more than a week.
Explore your network on our secure platform by connecting your social profile
Get a free ebook on breastfeeding by signing up for the event!
Please fill all the fields properly.
Please Select a past date.
You are missing out!
Sign in to view personalized
notifications and offers.
Enter your details to make your parenting journey fun and easy
Sign up now! Get an EXCLUSIVE E-BOOK on BREASTFEEDING
Get exclusive access to
Connect with us
Online Breastfeeding Help!
Problem breastfeeding? Book a 1 - 1 chat with a top expert at Home. Questions? Leave your number. We’ll call you back.
Thanks for submitting your details our represntative will touch with you
We have noticed that you already have an existing account with us. Please select one of the actions mentioned below: