Congratulations! By when are you planning for a baby?
Congratulations! How many weeks are you?
I have a
9 months old baby
Hey gradually the routine will be fine ...baby ko time lagega set hone Maine as everything is new for the baby too...try to keep the room ventilated, mosquito free and less noise around as some babies wake up with sound ...
You too try to take a nap with the baby ..take care ..
Hey Nidhi,din me sulane ka no fail formula is achisi massage followed by a warm bath. Usually bacja nahane ke baad,feed leke 2-3 ghante sota hai. Us time pe awaz thodi kam karo. Aur make sure bache ko nahane me acha lage, pani ka temp thek hona chaie. Uske navel pe heeng bhi lagana nahane ke baad. Massage karte huye use thodi exercise karvao,cycling motion me,knees bend karke towards stomach. Try karke dekho,soega..all the best!
Sindu,, sanvika, srinika
Hi nidhi dont take much tension if he is active having proper milk,, its fine ,; i face this situation with my twin daughters,,, try to put baby lullabie sleep songs,,
Massage b hoti hai... N nahane k baad feed b krta hai... Bt 1 hour hi sleep krta hai... Usske baad saara din jagta hai.... Ussko neend aati hai bt soo nhi pata rone lagta hai... 😥 ritu singhal
Nidhi,gas wala ilaj karte ho?
Use gana ga ke,hila ke sulao shanti me,deko shayad so jaye
Babies are just blank slates, you can begin to teach your baby good sleeping habits by establishing a bedtime routine once the baby settles down to the new environment.
- As your baby's brain and central nervous system mature, her sleep cycles will get longer and more sleep will occur at night. Most babies adjust to the family timetable in a few months or so.
- A newborn cannot eat all that much in a single feed. If you are breastfeeding, the milk gets digested quickly, which means a baby can wake up hungry and ready to fill the belly. So make sure you feed them on demand. A well fed baby, sleeps well too.
- Try to nap during your baby's longer stretches of sleep.
- You can assist the sleeping process by differentiating day and night atmosphere like creating a calm, dark environment at night, while letting the sunshine in during the day.
- During daytime feedings, talk a lot to your baby, while at night feedings, make the surroundings quiet with as little light as possible.
- Remove any item from the sleeping area that could potentially suffocate or distract a baby, cause overheating, including blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, or quilts.
Remember, it is normal for babies to not sleep through the night, particularly the first three months of life. Some babies are better sleepers than others. But if you have concerns that something is causing your baby to wake during the night such as a cold, constipation, or gas, colic, please talk about it with your pediatrician.
If he sleep in day time to ye raat bhar jagta hai.... N agar raat m so jaye to din m nhi sota..n din so jaye to raat m nhi soyega. Abi to kuch samajh nhi aa raha ki kya kre... N agar jagta hai to har 1 ghante m feed chahiye hota hai n rota rehta hai.. Ye raat n din dono m yahi krta haii.. 😟😥
Explore your network on our secure platform by connecting your social profile
Get a free ebook on breastfeeding by signing up for the event!
Please fill all the fields properly.
Please Select a past date.
You are missing out!
Sign in to view personalized
notifications and offers.
Enter your details to make your parenting journey fun and easy
Sign up now! Get an EXCLUSIVE E-BOOK on BREASTFEEDING
Get exclusive access to
Connect with us
Online Breastfeeding Help!
Problem breastfeeding? Book a 1 - 1 chat with a top expert at Home. Questions? Leave your number. We’ll call you back.
Thanks for submitting your details our represntative will touch with you
We have noticed that you already have an existing account with us. Please select one of the actions mentioned below: