The Freedom Sale Is Here! Get Flat 20% Off.. Use Code : 15AUG

My child is suffering from autism what to do

asha chaudhry

hi noshin, has your child been diagnosed by a dr? have you been to a specialist?

Neha Agarwal

Noshin, has this been diagnosed by a doctor? Also marking Kaushal Sovani who can help.

Noshin Naaz

Yaa I had diagnosed by dr. They consult me to speech & occupational therapy

Kaushal Sovani

Dear Noshin Naaz
Hugs dear. It can be daunting as a parent, however, get yourself updated so that you can work along with the therapists as a team. Many a times children with Autism require multidisciplinary approach for managing collateral conditions and better learning, hence OT (Occupational Therapy) and ST (Speech Therapy)
Early intervention works wonders so please don't wait it out. ABA works the best for children with Autism.
Some children require intensive therapies as compared to other depending on their challenges.
Where are you located? I can guide you to therapists who work with ABA principles.
Best wishes...

Kaushal Sovani

Ok Lovely. Let's take this on pm

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App