We heard you! Deals on food are back! Use Code BBCFOOD & Get Flat 15 % Off
Q:

Ask spottin was seen frquently even after medications ...sonography was done today again...n doctor says gestational sac is compressed....so they have given me two options
1. Wait for a week for nxt; sonography if any positivity found(hardly 10%) chances
2. Or give up and abort.
Also if i go with second option
Doctor says abortion can be done through medicines
Mom says get proper cleaning done...
Please suggest



asha chaudhry

Tagging experts Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa Dr Mamta Goel Dr. Neha D. Khodke for advice. Pls tc.

Neha Agarwal

Waiting for experts to help.

Mamta Goel

Your doctor is right; ... If you go for second do it only with medication... It's always better to avoid surgery...

Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa

As you have mentioned it is just 5 weeks, go for medications if you opt second option.. no need of surgical intervene

Dr. Neha D. Khodke

Hi Harsha, firstly, hugs to you! You must be going through a tough time. Would suggest you to wait for a week to see if gestational sac shows imrpovement. waiting for a week more will not change termination options. Termination can be done safely with medications as well, and is the recommended method for early termination.

Harsha. Daswani

Thanku so much all....

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Phone
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/39945