Hii drs n moms..Mine s previous section n now I've completed 38 weeks..USG done last week shows normal wt baby wt of 2.6 KGS..My gynaec s asking to plan c sec ryt now..I'm afraid if my baby wt is bit less n wanted to wait one more week.what all do u suggest..Kindly pour some advise
. I'm in delimma as my gynaec said should not wait more as there r risk wt previous lscs
Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e.,
for educational and informational purposes only.
Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.