I have lot of acne over my back, beck, breast area and now face. They are small and some have even white substance. These have erupted over last few; days and are increasing. They itch alot. What could be the reason? What should I apply?

Hi Neha, I think it's best you show your gynecologist. It may be an allergy. Best to show it. Take care

It happens due to changes in hormones. Please talk to your gynaecologist once. Also avoid oily food. Keep your body moisturised all the time.

It could be a heat allergy or a reaction. Go to your gynac pls since it has pus-like substance. Avoid dabbing cream on these.; Use medicated powder such as Candid for relief.

Hey dear show it to the doctor can try chandan and Haldi ..apply the paste n keep for sometime ...then wash with rose water.

Plz show your doctor and get it check properly

Recommended Articles

Scan QR Code
to open in App