Get a FREE BabyChakra Limited Edition bag worth Rs.399 with selected combo! COD Available.

I'm having edimafeets and got rashes allover it..getting severe itching..cant bare anymore what to do?

Well all you should be doing is visiting a doctor most urgently!!!!

Pls consult a dr asap. Tc

ohh! ..plz consult skin specialist..
temporary, for itching, apply alovera gel on effected area..

Please consult doctor immediately