Congratulations! By when are you planning for a baby?
Congratulations! How many weeks are you?
I have a
14 Things That Affect Baby Sleep (And Ruin Your Night)
This Woman Has Found A Unique Way Of Putting A Baby To Sleep!
How to Put a Baby to Sleep so That They Don’t Wake Up in the Night Anymore!
Infant Sleep Training - Here’s What Worked For Me
Bath? Or Cutting Down Naps? Whatever Works to Get my Baby to Have a Sound Sleep, Please!
Go To Sleep, My Baby
Plz go through these articles they are quite usefull
Neha Mani Mishra
Actually itne chote babies ka koi routine nhi hota. AP use thoda time aur do wo apne AP sone lagega. AP din mein usse batein kare. Rat mein thoda mahaul alag banaye jaise ki lights dim kare, uske clothes change kare. Kuch articles bhi share kar rhi hun wo bhi padhe
As your baby's brain and central nervous system mature, her sleep cycles will get longer and more sleep will occur at night. Most babies adjust to the family timetable in a few months or so.
- A newborn cannot eat all that much in a single feed. If you are breastfeeding, the milk gets digested quickly, which means a baby can wake up hungry and ready to fill the belly. So make sure you feed them on demand. A well fed baby, sleeps well too.
- Try to nap during your baby's longer stretches of sleep.
- You can assist the sleeping process by differentiating day and night atmosphere like creating a calm, dark environment at night, while letting the sunshine in during the day.
- During daytime feedings, talk a lot to your baby, while at night feedings, make the surroundings quiet with as little light as possible.
- Remove any item from the sleeping area that could potentially suffocate or distract a baby, cause overheating, including blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, or quilts.
Aap kuch nai kar sKte ki wo raat ko soye ..itne chore bacche rat ko nai sote ..jab baccha 6 weeks ka ho jaega' tab routine set karna start karna..tab tak raat ko feed karao..jab baccha soye tab so jao
Explore your network on our secure platform by connecting your social profile
Get a free ebook on breastfeeding by signing up for the event!
Please fill all the fields properly.
Please Select a past date.
You are missing out!
Sign in to view personalized
notifications and offers.
Enter your details to make your parenting journey fun and easy
Sign up now! Get an EXCLUSIVE E-BOOK on BREASTFEEDING
Get exclusive access to
Connect with us
Online Breastfeeding Help!
Problem breastfeeding? Book a 1 - 1 chat with a top expert at Home. Questions? Leave your number. We’ll call you back.
Thanks for submitting your details our represntative will touch with you
We have noticed that you already have an existing account with us. Please select one of the actions mentioned below: