meri beti ka left side ribs ful gya; h aisa kyu h

karishma singh

Do you mean breast area

Rebecca Prakash

Show it to the doctor.

karishma singh

Consult a doctor immediately


I too recommend you show to the Dr take care.

Neha Mani Mishra

Please show it to a doctor as soon as possible

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/46325