I need to extend my maternity leave for 3-4 months. Do I require to get a certificate from my paediatric for childcare leave. I work in private sector.

No I don't think so..you need to talk to the HR team...and see if they can give work from home facility..and also ask them.if you extend what do they need because every company has different rules

Satyam Sharma any idea?

No, just speak with HR POC and tell them you need extension. Every organization has a different set of rules of leave extension, so work accordingly

Yes, you need to get a certificate. But chk with your company, each of them have different set of rules

get the certificate and inform your HR and project manager

You probably first need to speak to your HR POC and find out what the policy says. If it's required in the policy then yes.. get the certificate

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App