i feel continuously urination stoppage. .its painful. aftr marriage i got stone in my kidney of 4mm aftr sone time it didnt visible ..but after that i am suffering from urin stoppage. every doctor siggest me medicines that i take proper but that is not helpful for me..what should i do ?

Sonikudi Raksha

nothing works. I hv consult many doctors.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/4684