Get a FREE Babychakra limited edition bag worth Rs.399 with the baby safety kit combo

My wife is in 12 weeks pregnancy stage. Her T3, T4, TSH, report is as photo attached, is it normal or should i consult my gynoechlogist

hi pawan, it's always better to show all reports to ur own dr.

It's better to consult ur gynaecologist

Ur readings nt visible can u write down T3 T4 and TSH

If TSH >3 have to consume thyroid tablet till pregnancy... its better to consult to your gyno...