mere baby ko 101 fever h..; what should I do. . can I give Crocin

Pls consult your Dr. Best to know what the reason is for fever.

Hey you can give paracetamol but since the baby is too small ..you should; consult your doctor ..before going ahead with medications

If the fever did not subside please consult the doctor.

Check with doctor and give medicine whichever he suggest and the dosage amount is very important for babies.. plz show ur baby to doctor

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles

Scan QR Code
to open in App