Whom should I contact for UTI treatment urologist or nephrologist?

Your gynecologist can guide you on the procedure

Priya Sood ... My gynae said she is referring me to urologist whereas she actually shared my details with a nephrologist 🤔

I see . Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa can you advise

It is better to consult UROLOGIST.. they do specialization on urinary disorders.. whereas nephrologist specializes on kidney disorders..

Ok ... thanks Priya Sood and Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa

Scan QR Code
to open in App