I had a c section and now after 3 months i got unusual bleeding along with burning sensation in my private parts is that a problem

Baghya Shankar

Always remember!; Each and every human body is unique. It is always on a better note to consult a Gynaecologist ASAP. No worries. There is no problem that cannot be solved. Cheers!

Ritu Singhal

Anon,whenever in such a doubt,please do seek professional help personally. So please visit a doc who can perform checkup and suggest!

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/47798