hiii...i m 38 weeks pregnant. n from today night water is discharging from my body....1st it comes bw 2 hours...n now its coming in half hour......is dis is normal ????? or i should consult dr ?????

Saranya Selvaraj

should consult doctor immediately

Rashmi Sai Panwar

i talked 2 my doc...but c said this z not going to be harmful in 24 hours duration......

Aditi Gupta

Your water just broke. You need to see a doctor in emergency so that they can induce labour pains for you. More than 24 hours of leakage will pose infection risk for the baby for sure and may require NICU admission.

Devika Gupta

yes please consult to doctor immediately , I also face the same situation doc advised me to come hospital otherwise infection will occur to baby n my body

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/4793