Hi ladies.. i have a smelly vagina.. please suggest should i consult a gynac or what should i do?

You can use a vaginal wash after consulting your gynaecologist. Also change your panty twice a day. Keep the area clean. Shave if necessary

Hi Payal. This article should be useful. A foul smell should be checked with the Dr.
Vaginal Discharges - The Body’s Defensive Mechanism

We have a live Q and A today with our expert gynecologist. Pls come at 2 pm and ask all your questions

Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa

Any discharge other than odour??

No discharge.. only odour Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa

Then discuss with your doctor once.. it should be treated

Scan QR Code
to open in App