Mere vigani m Dard ho rha h Aisa kyu

it happens sometimes due to uterus ,aap doctor ko dikhaye agar jyada hai toh

Consult ur gynaecologist!

Kabhi kabhi pressure SE hota hai. Agar jyada pain ho to please Gynaecologist SE consult karo

It happens.. but if pain is unbearable then u should consult your doctor dear

Agar unbearable pain hai toh pls doc Ko bataye

Due to the growing baby and the expanding uterus it happens, if its unbearable please let ur doctor know about it.

Due to growing baby it happens..take ample test..use pillow support while sitting..don't stand for long hours at a stretch and keep your feet elevated..

Plz talk to your doctor.
Also it happens sometimes

Please talk to your doctor

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.