Hello expect mom's and doctors my baby girl is 1 year I have noticed a fissure like irruption in her anus I am really worried what should I do plz help Tia

Consult ur pediatrician for this. For better opinion u can also go to a pedoatrics surgeon.

Please show her to a paediatrician. It needs to be checked

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.