mujhe lagta h ki mere partner ka sperm b bhut patla h or sperm b kam active h to koi treatment btao

Aap doctor k pas jaiye

Hye go n meet gync...for both test will be done..if any need they put u under medication

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.