my due date is 27.03.2017....I had routine checkup today but my BP is 150 and dr said that normal delivery is not possible.dr said that u prepare your self for ceaserian and he is advising me to admit to hospital for operation I m so confused what should I do. do I wait for normal or do I admit in hospital for operation...


go for c section, its not so bad dear, all d bst, nthng to worry

Harpreet Kaur

My BP was also fluctuated  140-145 at 35th week . My gyne gave me medicine for this. and after one week I had normal delivery. you consult with other doctor.

Dr Ritu Singh

you should consult a good gynaec
she may advice u antihypertensive drugs
and check ur urine albumin

Deepashri Cornelius

Even I had same experience. Don't worry and keep cool. Insist on breastfeeding soon after delivery and ask hospital staff for help

Rimsha Idrees

mine was exactly similar experience..ultimately had c sec even though I consulted 4_5gynaec at my place..if u trust ur doc then go for it..make sure tat hospital staff s well experienced about early breastfeeding ur bAby..u need nurses to help u soon after delivery

Sonali Shivlani

High BP during pregnancy can elevate further during labor. Discuss your options with the doctor. You can be prescribed medications which will bring your BP down and then you can have a trial of labor. I can understand that it is stressful to shift to a new doctor this late in the Pregnancy. Be open and Frank with the doctor and share your thoughts on the birth that you are looking at.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/6792