Question from Kamaldeep , Delhi. "My child is 6 months and his teeth have started to come. He is having loose motions. Feeding is fine. pls advise "

Ritu Srivastava

you can give him BC 21
homeopathic medicine so that transition will be smooth . but first consult any homeopath Dr.

Kanupriya Jain

yes giving calcera phosphorica to my kid helped us a lot too. but do consult a homeo first

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/68