need suggestion. i just went to doc. she recommended me to do c sec coz im not having movements of baby for sumtime and high that is nearly 170 sumtime. she told me it maybe danger to the baby. so please suggest me what to do

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/7027