Hello Mommas
"My baby have somethng on her ear, is it any typ of allergy? or is it okay with any baby cream? or may urgency to consult doc?????"

Roopashree Siddireddy

Yes. consult your paediatrician immediately..It feels like eczema type. Allergy is due to sweat also I feel. Don't cover baby with any cap or anything. Consult doctor. It may be itching for that small one.

Naiyya Saggi

Agree Ameera firos show it to your pediatrician.

Sonika Singh

yes you must show to doctor

Preetjyot Kaur(mylittlemuffin)

I would suggest u to consult ur doctor please

Drx.Pooja Magadum

Give him atrax 10.drop combined with vikorial 10 drop and change his dusting powder with fungi mx

Ameera firos

Thankyou Drx.poojamagadum ☺

Naiyya Saggi

Ameera firos how is baby now??

Ameera firos

consulted doctor, he said that its a type of allergy. he gave me a lotion. after 2 days use i feel its becoming normal ☺

Naiyya Saggi

Glad to know Ameera firos!! :))

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/7207