My due date is on 10th April,17.. My gynaecologist suggested me to wait for natural labor to start.. But I'm not feeling any kind of pain yet.. I am extremely scared of surpassing my due date... Dr. said if i don't get natural pain, then she will induce labor on my due date.. Is it safe if Dr. induces labor?? Will I deliver normally????