my baby boy is 4 months old. his hole of penis is on side not on middle. pls help and suggest.

Sheeba Vijesh

hi khushboo, have you consulted with paediatrician? if babies have any birth defects which requires surgery for correction, it usually has to be done at certain age. so please consult asap.

Dr. Payal M

yes Sheeba Vijesh. needs a pediatric surgeon/urosurgeon to check this out. there are various types/severity of this condition and management so pls start with talking to ur pediatrician. i guess u must have been made aware already at time of birth n later too abt the condition.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/8422