frm last 3 to 4 days aftnoon time.i feel dizzy then i take tang with lil salt in it. i think bp.fluctuation. shud i consult dr?

Jyoti Sharma

Get ur BP check once.... If its low u can take some drink with little salt and plzzz lye down when feeling dizzy and turn to ur left side while lying

Sonam patel

yes.. consult your doc.. as bp can effect your child.. doc prescribes with medicines for maintaining bp..

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/8791