I have a 2 month old boy. And we are struggling for breastfeeding since he born. Although he started latching but he latches on nipple only after putting so many efforts and trys even i visited the lactation consultant but nothing has helped me. But after doing my reasearch on internet i figured out that he might me having posterior tongue tie. But i dont know who is the specialized doctor in delhi? And how this problem will be treated in delhi?

Nisha Dayal

Where do you stay?  Consult  Dr.Garg he lives in Lajpat  Nagar.

Sonali Shivlani

If you are suspecting a tongue tie then you need to visit a pediatric dentist for the same.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/8959