After mis carrage my wife facinf problem of blood cloting , what to do , plz suggest

Varsha Rao

Consult with gync doctor ।

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/90957