hi my baby is 2.5 month old took GTT should I take tablets or can I reduce this thru my diet? plz help me

Sheeba Vijesh

Dr.Shilpitha Shanthappa

aradhana sharma

hi if yoy have diabetes you should get in touch with sugar specialist and consult your gyano, they will precribed best way to control it and medicines which are safe while breast feeding. from your end , start eating foods which reduces glucose  level ..

Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa

My advice is - get advice from a Diabetician or general physician... Because, as readings are crossed mark its better to take advice about treatment and diet both...

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/9104