Meri Shaadi ko 9 month ho gye h or me or mere pati dono ko bacha chiye lekin kuch ho nhi pa rha h pls answer me

Please both of you meet a doctor and get checked. You start taking folic acid tablets and follow the advice of your doctor

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/91477