Meri wife ko phale ek miscarrage ho chuka hai uska is bache pr koi asar to ni padega??

Revauthi Rajamani

Please talk to your doctor and take medication accordingly. This has to be monitored by your doctor.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/91867