Meri wife 3 month pregnent h sex kar sake h ki nhi

Yes if no any complications thn u can nd consult ur gynaecologist for safety

Please check with your doctor.

@ delhi police- consult your gynacologist for the same

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.