When water break it's come continuously or what?

One is water burst other is leaking. .
So in both cases u should contact Ur doctor.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/92228