Meri yoni me mujhe sukha sukha feel hota h or niche ki trf jor sa lgta h

Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa please advice kare Varsha Rao

Usually aisa hota hai agar jyada dikkat hai to ek baar doctor Ko Dikha Ye

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.