Sir meri patni ke garbh daherta nahi hai esaka kya upaye hai

Aap ek achche doc se salah lijiye vo sare test krenge apki problem solve ho jayegi.

Aap kisi Ache gynecologist se consult kijiye

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App