My wife period cycle is not regular(its vary everytime) and she feel high pain during her period time .....

What should I do to bring her period regular and for her pain ?????

This needs medical intervention. Please meet a gynecologist and follow her advice on the same

Yes u must meet Ur gynac

Thank you but I want to its bad effect ???
Please tell me ....