Have pain in abdomen of my wife during intercourse

Please consult a good gynaecologist for this.mit may be due to fibroids or some other issue..so doctor can guide in best way

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App