Meri beti ke muh se lar nikal Raha h or usko dast bhi ho Gaye h kya Kru

Dr Rishi Sanghvi

Julfeekar Ali - use ORS & zinc supplements.... For drooling, child needs to be seen by doctor

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/93170