Meri wife divorce hai unka 1st husband se 1 baby boy hai mere saath sadi k 3 years ho gaye hai befor 8 month vo pregnant thi lekin miscarriage ho gaya ab hum baby k liye full try ker rahe hai lekin result positive nahi aa raha hai so pls help for child planning....thanks

Aap kisi doctor ko dikhaa ke tests kara lijye saare...Isse aapko safalta milegi

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles

Scan QR Code
to open in App