- 1st maid they send is usually good
- all maids leave on a days notice for family emergency
- the house hold maids are better than Jhapa or other specialized maids
- no paperwork or documentation.
- if your maid leaves, you will have to follow up again and again to get a replacement.
- it seems their supply of maids have dried up (they charge 1k commission per month from maids and many have gone to other agencies)
- all the 3 helpers I had from them didn’t want to go back to the ‘center’ because they didn’t feel safe there. I had no means of verifying this but all 3 talked about the bad things going on at night there. Again - I don’t know how true it is but was told that that’s the reason maids don’t want to go there.
- they have a police case going on as one of their supplies maid for dog care killed the dog and ran away.