I wanted to share my experience with this hospital. This hospital an un-organized institute with highly unprofessional set of staffs. Here are few observations:
1. The appointment doesn't hold any significance here. If your appointment is (lets say) at 10 am and other set of patients walked in before your slot, you need to wait till those walked in patients are done.
2. While going for scanning (the proces requires 5 mins), my appointment was at 2:30 and finally scanned happened at 5:30. Worst case is that the recepnist told us to start drinking water and don't go for loo. You can imagine the situation where you have to continusly drink water without going loo for 3-4 hrs.
3. We got a confirmation at 5 that we are the next patient for scanning. When we are entering the scanning room, another patient jumped in and the hospital staffs stared scanning her. I objected the moment that patient jumped in, but there was no any response from their staffs.
4. They had put Token machine at reception however, the hospital staff is not following the token sequence at all.
5. There were soo many other patients who were waiting for scannoing since 9:30 am till 6 pm. They were pissed off but can't do anything as they have paid for the delivery package (9 Divine).
6. The doctor who was doing scanning doesn't follow the sequence the nurses were suggesting. The doctors were deciding that who should come next and that was totally drived by their wish and based on the references they were getting from their fellow doctors. Even walked in patients has ben scanned prior to thoise who have taken appointment a moths before.
7. And you will not get any admin person or call details where you can put your complains.
In all my experience was horribel and based on that i had decided to consult other hospital (Manipal Hospital) which is highly professional and organized institute.